New Arms Rubbing New Elka's!

Invader

Bought a 05 from alba action in early November. I negotiated alba +2 +1 arms and elka's shocks with the purchase. I finally got the shocks yesterday. and put them on. I noticed that the elka springs are rubbing the arms. have you guy seen this before? the elka's are built for desert, duel rate, 210lb, no res or adjusters. i have notice the main spring is thicker that stock but that wouldn't suprise me because of the quality difference. Any ideas?

post-30559-1231007013_thumb.jpg

I have those shocks with jansen arms and they are VERY close to touching. Try adjusting the shock by compressing the spring and see if they start to clear.

My right side was touching but its because my front arm mounts were bent from a wreck awhile back. I bent them back and it just barely clears.

yeah i also think the bottoms are on the wrong side. my dads leagers look somewhat like those but from the pics, the lower a-arms look kinda weird like they are angled wierd.

I thought that maybe the bottoms were on the wrong side also, but that would put the shock right through the top arm. The stock shocks will clear. so i'm thinking that who ever Alba uses to make there arms haven't adjusted to these elka's spring widths?

I am meeting with the parts and the sales manager hopefully tomorrow. May be i can get some upgrades a-arms!!!