Carb size question, 33 vs. 35?

Hey guys, I know this has been covered in the past, but I just couldn't find the answer I was looking for searching.

What I'm working on is a 4mm, dune ported (stock cyl) motor with CPIs. It will be used for duning/dragging.

I like the PWK style carbs so I was just trying to decide between the 33's and 35's. My instinct is to go with the 35's so I'll have some flexibility to eventually go with more aggressive porting, bigger motor, ect but I don't want my current motor to suffer from too much carb.

So I guess the question boils down to if 35's are too big for a 4mm, stock cylinder, CPI bike?

Yep get a boss racing intake. It moves the carbs up and back so the LH carb doesnt hit on the clutch arm. If you get a boss intake and your going to run POD's then I would get the 10 deg angled flange ones. I tried 20's with my setup and it was to much. You should also get a pair of short heat wraps from cascade. It will keep the pipes from melting the outer wears.

josh