Clutch pusher needed....Long one.....

lt1bird

I have a boss pusher with a direct drive lockup and aftermarket clutch and got it adjusted just right that it works fine. Just a pain in the ass to settup. You can go to your local nut and bolt dealer like a Fastenal company and get that same bolt longer just make sure it's the same grade. But if you lock the nut on the one they gave you at the very very end carefully lol it works.

Cant say it's a big problem.....Just looking at it im saying i want one better....Dont like the Boss one.... Guess if i had a wrench that was 90 degrees on the end to fit in there. Im not sure how it can be done with the lockup in place using the Boss pusher???

Doesnt look like that cascade sticks out to much either...... doesnt anyone make a longer one that extends out made for lockup clutch setups?

Edited by lt1bird

Im pretty sure i have a long one. Ha that sounds cool uhhh i mean bad. lol

Give me a call Friday afternoon when im in the shop and i will measure the 2 different adjusters and see.

Im pretty sure i have a long one. Ha that sounds cool uhhh i mean bad. lol

Give me a call Friday afternoon when im in the shop and i will measure the 2 different adjusters and see.

I also have a long one, but I made the push rod out of hardened drill rod. I switched over to an adjuster setup from Cascade, and didn't need the longer push rod anymore. :geek:

Cant say it's a big problem.....Just looking at it im saying i want one better....Dont like the Boss one.... Guess if i had a wrench that was 90 degrees on the end to fit in there. Im not sure how it can be done with the lockup in place using the Boss pusher???

Doesnt look like that cascade sticks out to much either...... doesnt anyone make a longer one that extends out made for lockup clutch setups?

A buddy of mine bent the boxed end of a wrench to about 90 degrees just for that reason. Works like a charm.