cascade stuffers

shee4speed

I thought he was a cascade nuthugger...

Can someone please clarify for all of HQ the distinct differences between nut hugging and nut swinging... I don't want to be misspeaking here ya know...

:whistling: :whistling:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I've been running them on my bike for a few years. I have the large BOSS intakes that are two pieces, no internal crossover, no holes for a stock crossover...they seem to work just fine for me.

But to be honest, I did so many other things at the time, I can't tell you good or bad, they aren't hurting me..I'm pretty sure of that.

...........atleast I am friends with the folks at Cascade and hang out wit hthem outside of doing business.

Besides, it seems that you might be a BOSS nut hugger/swinger/cuddler. :biggrin:

...........atleast I am friends with the folks at Cascade and hang out wit hthem outside of doing business.

Besides, it seems that you might be a BOSS nut hugger/swinger/cuddler. :biggrin:

I am not ashamed to say that I am a self admitted coors light nut hugger/swinger/cuddler/toilet praying sob. :biggrin: