zipper, pro wedge, 4 snows

sheerider1026

looking for some good bite for my shee.. this is for my play bike that i take riding where there is always a drag track, but there are some dirt trails and etc.. i spend most of the day racing the bike but may hit a trail for a few.... are all of these tires too soft for using on a dirt trail?? i assume they will just not hold up to trail riding i guess.. if not i could always just bolt them on when i plan on drag'n for a while.. and which one of these is the best?? and how hard to they really hook?

looking for some good bite for my shee.. this is for my play bike that i take riding where there is always a drag track, but there are some dirt trails and etc.. i spend most of the day racing the bike but may hit a trail for a few.... are all of these tires too soft for using on a dirt trail?? i assume they will just not hold up to trail riding i guess.. if not i could always just bolt them on when i plan on drag'n for a while.. and which one of these is the best?? and how hard to they really hook?

Of the three, the Pro Wedge II are the best. I have used them for sandy trail riding in the past, but they will wear fast on harder/rocky surfaces and the paddles may rip as well. They are a two-ply tire and may puncture easily. I would not recommend them for anything but snow and sand, racing the exception of course.