Shee "mobile"

A buddy of me has a kit like that on his banshee, and the engine have hard time to run with this kit. Depend of the kind of track, the track ratio have 50, 70 ou 100% ratio compare to tire. My buddy have the 100% (same speed compare to 22" tire hand with 12 teeth from spocket, he the max speed he was able to take it's the 5. The banshee don't have enough horsepower and torque to run track because a track need more power compare to a tire to rotate, and the track don't spin like a tire. To run track easy, you need 70 hp minimum and more torque, and if you're banshee it's modified to 70hp, the engine don't support the need of constance horsepower.

-------If i want to go on snow, i get a sled!

A buddy of me has a kit like that on his banshee, and the engine have hard time to run with this kit. Depend of the kind of track, the track ratio have 50, 70 ou 100% ratio compare to tire. My buddy have the 100% (same speed compare to 22" tire hand with 12 teeth from spocket, he the max speed he was able to take it's the 5. The banshee don't have enough horsepower and torque to run track because a track need more power compare to a tire to rotate, and the track don't spin like a tire. To run track easy, you need 70 hp minimum and more torque, and if you're banshee it's modified to 70hp, the engine don't support the need of constance horsepower.

-------If i want to go on snow, i get a sled!

There is a good reason why the smallest sled that is considered quick is a 440cc. Those tracks have lots of weight, lots of traction, and lots of resistance. It takes alot of engine to make a machine move. I love my banshee, but my 700 triple sled motor is like a blown BBC, and the banshee is a 4 cyl stocker. I really wanted to take my sled motor out and put it in a quad frame some day. But really, after thinking about it (120hp) thats just too much HP. I don't drag, and you will never use that much power in the trails.

Sleds for deep snow.

Quads for 2 weeks after the last snow, and have fun on the hard pack.