porting question?

You're going to want a port job that emphasizes on low to mid power for the riding style you talked about. If a builder tries to sell you on drag pipes and a dune port ect. just walk away.

Just call some people and find who your comfortable, but don't worry about price. I'd talk to Brandon (Slobanshee06) He does great work and is super helpful, even after he's done your work.

Just an FYI... most boosters wont add full points to the oct. they mostly just add around 0.3. so look into that as well. mostly alot of people are doing a 50/50 mix of race and prem fuel. so if you want to ride the streets and stop to fill up you might want to keep the compression down. and when you want to ride the track get some smaller domes for the track and run race gas. And Noss heads are the shit. I love mine and very happy that i went with him... I liked the fact that I didnt have to change the stock studs out.

Just an FYI... most boosters wont add full points to the oct. they mostly just add around 0.3. so look into that as well. mostly alot of people are doing a 50/50 mix of race and prem fuel. so if you want to ride the streets and stop to fill up you might want to keep the compression down. and when you want to ride the track get some smaller domes for the track and run race gas. And Noss heads are the shit. I love mine and very happy that i went with him... I liked the fact that I didnt have to change the stock studs out.

Yeah, what he said...........

Dont use octane boost !

Mix with race fuel if you need higher octane.

Yeah, what he said...........

Dont use octane boost !

Mix with race fuel if you need higher octane.

no to octane boost.. :down: . the porting dont go cheap and if the hp numbers sound to high or crazy , hang up.. there are alot of good builders out there... porting is touchy stuff.. the right combos ,, pipes, carbs ,, comp,,, riding style,, wieght gearing,, fuel,, elevation... all come into play while building a motor.. gassrx.com