Right side cylinder running to lean

rajaa11

Hello all, I have a problem with my right jug running to lean (right side sitting on the bike). Left side smokes fine, there's even a bit of oil and gas on the left side exhaust manifold on the right exhaust manifold is getting red. Now here the thing I have a trinity stage IV 2 to 1 intake with 35mm single carb. I have change out both crankshaft seals and still the right side is running to lean. I have V-force carbon fiber reeds that I guess has to be the problem. The motor is bored out .40 over and has a stage IV trinity head, a TDR crank with Paul turner mid exhaust and bill silencers. So what do you guys think? If it is the reeds what do I look for? Broken, bent, burned, etc....

The most common places are the reed gaskets, base gaskets and crank seals...but could be leaking where the case halves seal, the head or have a crack somewhere in the case or cylinder. You need to have a leakdown test done to isolate a leak if you have one.