Just Got My New Raw CPI Pipes

uwenr

Just got a set of CPI small bore small flange left side raw pipes. Cant wait to put them on, love the raw look. But all the pipes I see out there start getting that rusty look. Any tips on keeping rust free.

Constant Fucking Maintenance....

:)

The key is as said, clean them immediately after use...dry them..and WD 40 with a towel.

The moisture rusts them out.... Raw pipes look bad ass....they are just a pain to maintain.

Keep them clean and oiled....you'll be fine. If you get lazy...you'll pay the price.

It's most critical near the cylinders. They get the most heat there, and are most prone to getting the mud, dirt, oil,etc. baked onto them....

Now how about some damn pictures??? :)

Maybe you can find someone local that can powdercoat them with some hi-temp clear.

Thats what I was thinking, ya im way too lazy to clean around the cylinders. Or even clean it period, I usaully clean right before we leave to go race so it sits dirty for a couple of weeks. Hell its still dirty from the dune trip Halloween weekend.