FAST nustwingers

gregrob

Great...I can see it now...Tyler, assume the position. NO...NOT THAT POSITION....LOL. Put that night stick away..

I fractured my foot about 10 years in 5 spots...some whoops pinned in 4th on my CR didn't agree with me.

Still hurts now and then, oh well...the price we pay.

That DEA/SWAT training is not easy...but damn it opens your eyes...

Good luck to ya.

Hahaha. Yeah, I was riding a little wheelie on my 450, just dickin' around. I let the front end down and it caught something and flipped me off. Funny how the little dumb things are what always gets you hurt. :down: Oh well.

Yeah, it's gonna be a challenge to work my way up to DEA/SWAT. But I'm young, in shape, and determined. So Ima go for it. :shrug:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother in-law is on the KC swat. Maybe I could get you some connections but first, you have to mase Tyler.

:yelrotflmao: I dont think he could handle being OC'ed. That shit sucks ass. Ill take a taser over pepper spray any day...

Yeah.... if you talk to him on a regular basis, feel him out about it a little. I'm new into Law Enforcement, we have a SRT Team here in St. Joseph, but they are just regular officers. We dont have a whole separate unit, and that's what Id be interested in.

:yelrotflmao: I dont think he could handle being OC'ed. That shit sucks ass. Ill take a taser over pepper spray any day...

Yeah.... if you talk to him on a regular basis, feel him out about it a little. I'm new into Law Enforcement, we have a SRT Team here in St. Joseph, but they are just regular officers. We dont have a whole separate unit, and that's what Id be interested in.

I do concur! OC is by far the ABSOLUTE WORST pain I have ever felt! It feels like you cannot breath while your face is being peeled of your head. Then to top it off the only way to get rid of it is to wash your skin, which in turn reactivates it. We had a kid that got sprayed that went ballistic and started running around and ran full speed into a wooden fence and knocked his ass unconscious.