FAST nustwingers

gregrob

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm a fat ass too, but what he did isnt right. He probably realizes that calling a fat guy fat really hurts. Sence he is fat himself, I'm sure he has been ridiculed as a teen,etc. Just like every other fat kid. So he used this against daj. Only he didn't expect our bansheehq detectives to find pics of him,

Just for reference, Here's a pic of my fat ass.

x5uxx4.jpg

daj, why don't ya post a pic up as well. we might as well let our chips (or bulbous gut) fall where they may.

Edited by csrmel

Hey I'm a fat ass too, but what he did isnt right. He probably realizes that calling a fat guy fat really hurts. Sence he is fat himself, I'm sure he has been ridiculed as a teen,etc. Just like every other fat kid. So he used this against daj. Only he didn't expect our bansheehq detectives to find pics of him,

Just for reference, Here's a pic of my fat ass.

x5uxx4.jpg

daj, why don't ya post a pic up as well. we might as well let our chips (or bulbous gut) fall where they may.

You don't have a "purdy mouth". Will you be my friend? :biggrin:

sorry, I'm not queer like you.

Sounds like you know how to give some real firey head though. Try Loco or Daj, I hear they are always looking for friends, with benefits. :P :P From what Loco tells me, Daj likes it when you make him squeal like a pig. :P nanana

watch what you say to me, im only a couple hours from where you live!!!

we arent in missouri anymore todo..

watch what you say to me, im only a couple hours from where you live!!!

we arent in missouri anymore todo..

Did what you said and I looked at that I had "typed" but the message was still the same. Guess I don't go back on my word. :evil:

If you are only a couple hours away, follow the yellow belly , I mean yellow brick road down here and come out riding with me on sunday! I could use another girl to hold my drink, or you might make a great footrest while everyone relaxes after the ride. You wouldn't mind If i called you Dorothy while you are here?

Also, according to you're profile, you still are in missouri, Dorothy. :P:P:P:P

I know you realize I am joking about all this. *^*wink wink*^* Just ask daj.

Did what you said and I looked at that I had "typed" but the message was still the same. Guess I don't go back on my word. :evil:

If you are only a couple hours away, follow the yellow belly , I mean yellow brick road down here and come out riding with me on sunday! I could use another girl to hold my drink, or you might make a great footrest while everyone relaxes after the ride. You wouldn't mind If i called you Dorothy while you are here?

Also, according to you're profile, you still are in missouri, Dorothy. :P:P:P:P

I know you realize I am joking about all this. *^*wink wink*^* Just ask daj.

im in clearwater on vacation.. i posted up a florida riding thread about a week ago and you never responded. i was gonna bring my 450 down but i couldnt get clear answers from guys who lived around here about rules at the riding parks. how far down are you?

Damn, you came down without your bike? Man that's a shame, we're having some good riding weather this week, too.

yea well fuck.. no one would hook me up with answers man! i wanted to bring my shit and go ride, but people kept saying shit about permits, registration and stickers and shit. i dont register my shit up in missouri.

To be honest, I'm not sure what they require with out of state bikes. At Croom, I took a Warrior I used to have up there without a title, and just gave them a bill of sale with the vin numbers and they issued me a sticker for the park.

Later, I took the Banshee up there. I didn't have the title to it yet because I was still paying for it, but I gave them the paperwork from the dealer and they issued me the sticker.

As far as rules, Croom is much more lenient than some of the other parks. I think their main rule is no alcohol, and stay off the roads in marked sections. But out there you can really let it rip when riding.

I do know that in Ocala they are real strict about stuff. If your not careful, you can get in trouble by breaking rules that you didn't even know about. :dry:

I was in sebring (45 mins south of orlando) but I now reside in Palm Beach.

thats too bad about being down here and not riding. I never even saw the thread. to be honest though, 2 weeks ago i was working 96 hours a week, I don't think I was even using the computer at the time,

2 best places to ride in florida for trails are ocala and croom. I don't know what the rules are for out of state bikes that require no registration though. Next time you come down hit up one of us florida boys with a pm and well get the info.

back on topic. Where is gregrob? The fire under his keyboard seems to have died down.