oil andantifrezze

hey i took apart my quad bc i was making some changed to it and i noticed there was no oil in the camshaft where the magnito was i was wondering what ol to use for that if i use HR1 or whateva and what kind oil fluid to put into the raditor thank you

There should not be any oil in the bike were you mag is. And as far as the radiator goes you can just put a 50 50 mix of water and anti-freeze in there.

hey i took apart my quad bc i was making some changed to it and i noticed there was no oil in the camshaft where the magnito was i was wondering what ol to use for that if i use HR1 or whateva and what kind oil fluid to put into the raditor thank you

English please. not to be offensive BUT if you dont know what to put in the radiator you really shouldnt be taking the bike apart in the first place.

WOW! :blink:

English please. not to be offensive BUT if you dont know what to put in the radiator you really shouldnt be taking the bike apart in the first place.

LOL i must say i agree with that.

:whistling:

its ok man. questions are the reason for this forum even if they are a little humorous. as stated before there should be no oil when you pull off the plastic stator cover. ive heard to use dexcool mixed at 50 50 with water for radiator but not sure if the standard green is fine or not. some say engine ice but its kinda expensive so id only use it if you run a little warm

srry what i was saying i wanted to knw how much oil to put in the dipstick where the magnito is that cover over there

There is no dipstick in the cover for the magneto! The crankcase requires 1500ml of oil. The shaft you see that the flywheel is fixed to is the end of the "crank"shaft. A 2 stroke has no camshaft because it has no valves for intake and exhaust.

SP