Tire sizes

Midway USA

What are the stock tire sizes on a 95 and 98 Banshee? What tire/size would be good for dirt and rock with 13/41 sprockets. Don't do mud unless I have to. Hate to have to wash my stuff after a hard day of riding!!

I currently have Pro Trak 21x7-10 fronts and Mud Shark 21x12-9 on my 98 and are in good shape.

The 95 has 21x7-10 Bridgestone front and Dunlop KT865 21x11-9 rear and are about 50% tread and full of plugs.

20" rears with skid plates for the rocky trails, fronts are fine.

98 has a nice skid plate on the rear. 95 has stock skid plate.

I am going to need at least one set of new tires for the 95 front and rear. What are some decent tires reasonably priced? Looking at some Maxxis Razor. Sad when I can put new tires on my SUV for about the same money!!

Edited by Midway USA

98 has a nice skid plate on the rear. 95 has stock skid plate.

I am going to need at least one set of new tires for the 95 front and rear. What are some decent tires reasonably priced? Looking at some Maxxis Razor. Sad when I can put new tires on my SUV for about the same money!!

200-260 maybe shipped, check out Rocky Mountain atv they will have the best prices around. Never go to a dealer for tires or you will pay as much as what your suv tires run.

200-260 maybe shipped, check out Rocky Mountain atv they will have the best prices around. Never go to a dealer for tires or you will pay as much as what your suv tires run.

I've got a bud at a local tire dealer and I paid around the same for my last Blazer tires as what 4 tires for this Banshee will end up running me.

Tires are low on the list right now. Have a crank and pistons to buy first but just planning ahead. Been looking on Rocky Mountain ATV all evening. The Kenda and Maxxis are pretty close in price and I printed all the info.

Thanks for the input. I'll post back when I get it running and decide what tires.