BOOST BOTTLE!

jimbob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will agree that a boost bottle does nothing at all for your preformance but i dont agree with the air leak theory....

they mount up in the stock location the same way the stock balance tube does so you still have the same 2 places to worry about as the stock set up...

i've ran my boost bottle for 7 years now with no air leaks. no preformance gains but no air leaks also...

i will agree that a boost bottle does nothing at all for your preformance but i dont agree with the air leak theory....

they mount up in the stock location the same way the stock balance tube does so you still have the same 2 places to worry about as the stock set up...

i've ran my boost bottle for 7 years now with no air leaks. no preformance gains but no air leaks also...

It isnt the way they mount up that causes the problems. It is the extra weight that causes the problems.

I perfer to run neither. Boss Racing intake with internal crossover machined in to the intake.

josh

I ditched the boost bottle my banshee came with a few days ago coz it ripped a hole in my left manifold.

I was wondering why my bike ran like shit, until i started searching for the problem. Got a stock crossover tube now, just waitin on some new manifolds.