Got My CPI Inframes Today Not Impressed at all!

ICULOKN

The guy probably bought a blem set from CPI..paid half the price you did, kept the hardware and sold them to you for profit.

Call CPI...see what they say.... That's a lot of coin to pay for pipes with a dent and missing hardware...

Is your motor stock? CPIs will run better on a ported cylinder...and T5 is really a tough pipe to be honest....

Every CPI pipe is hand made. They don't use jigs to hold in place and weld, its all done by hand. that's why every pipe fits a little different from. i got mine from Cascadeinnovations and the chrome is immaculate and looks brand new 2 years later....I had no issues with installing mine...Mine also came with no hardware... I already had the hangars and bolts from the set I took off....I think that's the same thing that CPI thinks...

Every CPI pipe is hand made. They don't use jigs to hold in place and weld, its all done by hand. that's why every pipe fits a little different from. i got mine from Cascadeinnovations and the chrome is immaculate and looks brand new 2 years later....I had no issues with installing mine...Mine also came with no hardware... I already had the hangars and bolts from the set I took off....I think that's the same thing that CPI thinks...

That is what I tell everybody. If you buy CPI pipes from anybody other than cascade your taking a gamble on the chrome. I have herd storries of BOTH CPI and Shearer's chrome peeling. Cascade's chrome and polishing service is top notch. There is a reason why cascade is selling them for $675 insetead of $500.

I belive CPI's are now being stamed on the Inside so you have a nice smooth looking pipe on the side.

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...ore_dept_id=101

**new** CPI LOGO IS NOW LOCATED ON THE INSIDE! THESE HEADERS AND STINGERS ARE SHOW CHROMED, NOT CPI CHROME! THESE PIPES ARE BEST WHEN USED WITH A WELL BUILT 350cc UP TO A 512cc.

Mine didnt come with Hardware ethire. You will probably need to get some spacers for the front hangers. I had to space mine out so the chambers wouldnt hit on the cylinder head. I think it is a 3/8 in spacer. You can kind of see it here behind the front hanger.

100_2126.jpg

:down:

Brand New Set right from CPI. Small Dent in Left pipe you can see when mounted. The words CPI are on the inside of the pipe towards the motor on each side. No Hardware at all...

Dont know if its the guy I got them from on EBAY or what, box looked directly from CPI.

Trying to return these for sure!

Call CPI up and talk to them. I am sure they would exchange them for a set that has the Letters stamped on the outside. Dont get discuraged it will be worth it in the long run, just give them a shot.

josh