New Setup And Questions

ICULOKN

Got my new carbs, intake, and filters today. Should I run the intakes with no Boost port or get some with it?

Setup:

421 Stroker

4mm Crank

Vitos Sleeper Clys

Vitos Hemi Head 18cc Domes

KEIHIN PJ34MM CARBS

34mm Intake W no Boost port

CPI Inframes

Will the stock carb setup be anywhere close? They are brand new and i havent even looked to see what they have.

Got my new carbs, intake, and filters today. Should I run the intakes with no Boost port or get some with it?

Setup:

421 Stroker

4mm Crank

Vitos Sleeper Clys

Vitos Hemi Head 18cc Domes

KEIHIN PJ34MM CARBS

34mm Intake W no Boost port

CPI Inframes

Will the stock carb setup be anywhere close? They are brand new and i havent even looked to see what they have.

Jettings not even close to stock, and use your stock cross over tube if you got it, if your intakes take it. someone with those type carbs and setup will chime in.

Jettings not even close to stock, and use your stock cross over tube if you got it, if your intakes take it. someone with those type carbs and setup will chime in.

The intake boots I got dont have the crossover port in them. Thats why i asking what is the prons and cons of having it that way?

Do you mean 48 and 152 if so those aren't stock carbs, stock carbs will be in the range of 25 and 280-300.....

Your intakes may have built in ports, what brand are they Boss?

They are Keihin PJ34mm carbs like I said up top? Not stock, they are Upp Intakes. Its all brand new stuff just wondering what jets to try and if I should even use the boots before I take them out the pack?

By stock carbs, I meant Stock 34mm PJs out the box sorry, just reread my info and saw how that can be confusing!

Edited by ICULOKN

I have 35mm pwk carbs.

My intakes have the crossover ports in them.

I cut two billet plugs and put them in.

My motor runs great.

Don't worry about the crossover.

For jetting try this.

CEK Needle Middle Clip

55 Pilot

158-160 Main

That shoudl get you started. If your going to order a seleciton of mains and pilots get the following

160, 158, 155, 152, 150

For Pilots get 52, 50, 48

You will also need a carb sync tool to set the idle up correctly. To adjust the Idle speed you turn the coak nob.