BOSS BILLET INTAKE AND T-5'S ?

RUDEDAWG

Boss intake with PWK33's (same carb body as the 35's)

Mine were real close with FMF SST's, T5's and Currenlty CPI's all only on the LH singer tube.

Get you a pair of Heat wraps. You only need the short ones. I run them on my LH tube.

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...ore_dept_id=168

heat%20wrap%20small-2.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2131.jpg

100_2130.jpg

Hey now, thats a very good idea! Thanks! by the way, those stinger clamps are bitchin! Where did you score those?

They are RIS Designs One end threads together and clamps an o ring down for a tight seal. The filters I am running I got from Cascade too. I tried the 20 deg angled flange and they were to angled. I sent them back to cascade and they sent me some 10 deg angle. They fit perfict.

josh

I got two radiator hoses that were straight with the right size diameter and cut them about 6" long and put them between the intake boot and the filter. It moved the air cleaners back and off the t5's. My fireball intake is the same as a boss intake. Problem solved. Get four good strong clamps, mine haven't come off and worked great.