Big Scrub Florida day after Christmas

smuttdawg

park at the camn pgrounds.

my knobbies are pretty worn, about 40% left. so I won't be very competitive with you guys unless we do some rolling start drags on the back roads.

Is everyone going FOR REAL THIS TIME? last time I showed, only 2 other guys came. We rode for half a day and everyone left. It was kind of pathetic.

for those who havent gone, here is a pic of me at ocala.

296m8w8.jpg

and heres my banshee as it sits now.

r1es13.jpg

I would have to convert back over to sand, but I'm not going to bother unless yall confirm you are going. Otherwise I'll stick to my drag setup for moroso this week.

Wiring diagram:

6sym3l.jpg

you can get all the parts on ebay for like $15 plus shipping.

this is how I have it setup now. there is a better way though, and im going to re do my fan setup. the better way is to convert the entire bike to dc. as it is, the banshee charging system is a/c. the dc conversion only costs a few bucks more but you get higher lighting voltage, no more flickering lights at idle, etc. ill probably make a diagram for that too. its basically a knock off of a hid setup, without the hid's. painfully simple.

can you cut a few wires, solder and use heat shrink? then you can do this.

one day when i am not lazy or working 90 hours a week ill make a good how-to.

as an alternative to ocala, anyone down for l-cross? they have a shit ton of trail, 25 miles long actually. hair scramble trails, etc. you can ride as fast as you want. wet t shirt contests, live bands, etc. only rules are standard protective gear.

no liscence, no reg stickers, no title? no problem!

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out of town.

Get some pics, have a good time, and stay safe guys. Happy riding. :biggrin:

And I'm definately down for a future HQ Florida ride...I wanted to post up about it after the holidays, early January...plan one for Spring Break ish?

anyopne willing to come to l-cross instead of big scrub? its $10 to get in, $20 to ride the mx track. they are open this sunday from 8am to 5pm.

they have hare scramble track, and if enough sport quads show up, they will open the 25 mile long trail.

i have ben there a few times, it's a blast. my boss really wants to go so i can't really say no. ill be bring 3 quads, a friend has 2, other friends are going as well.

jan 17th on the west coast they are having dirt drags.

anyone down for THAT?

west coast, where at?

"""one day when i am not lazy or working 90 hours a week ill make a good how-to."""

I've heard that before lol

I just need more info on the rectifier & capaciter ...everybody I talk to, don't know anymore than me, as far as what spec's

i just need to order them on line & be done...I plan on going to dc as well, running a battery... want to play w/ my fans, nos, fuel pump ect... that I've had laying around for a while now.

my weekends are pretty booked w/ sports ect. for a while, thats why I re-upped my croom sticker so we can do 1/2 day trips