WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell with it!! I will take 2!! What happens at the dunes, stays at the dunes!!

Amen brother, im ready to pound some dunes,beer,BBQ,and some sandwhores of all shapes and sizes, You guna make this trip Magz ?

Amen brother, im ready to pound some dunes,beer,BBQ,and some sandwhores of all shapes and sizes, You guna make this trip Magz ?

i dunno, the guy i was planning on going down with on march 13th is being a douche bag for some reason, since i told him id rather going the following week since the weather will be better.

dunno wtf im ganna do now, dont want to go with someone whos acting like my wife. =\ i mise well take her

Anyone else getting that itch? Damn it, time seems to be standing still!! Its a good thing my bike isnt together yet or I would be on my way to waynoka tomorrow evening!! Oh wait, got the motor back yesterday, almost assembled last night!!! Damn, I may wrap her up this evening and head out for a day ride on saurday!! CJ, what did you and your boy figure out? This weekend, next weekend, or the following weekend? I am ready to pound some beers!!! If I cant find another pick up to buy, I will be the only idiot there with a 8K shee behind a 1K Taurus!! Keep your eyes opened!! LOL

think they decided friday the 13th, think we'll be leaving out sometime in the morning, were looking for an off weekend with alot of wind so the sand is smooth... man i hope i get my shearers in and they look and run good!

think they decided friday the 13th, think we'll be leaving out sometime in the morning, were looking for an off weekend with alot of wind so the sand is smooth... man i hope i get my shearers in and they look and run good!

You gonna change your gearing up any for the Shearers? I noticed quite a bit of lost low-end with the shearers and my HJR dune port. Now don't get me wrong it ran awesome just had to keep it wound up pretty good, which I don't mind.

You gonna change your gearing up any for the Shearers? I noticed quite a bit of lost low-end with the shearers and my HJR dune port. Now don't get me wrong it ran awesome just had to keep it wound up pretty good, which I don't mind.

dont know, havent thought about it yet, im running 13-41, i dropped to a tooth so id be more in the power band at a lower speed.

yeah i have some vinyl cut just says bansheehq.com

dont know, havent thought about it yet, im running 13-41, i dropped to a tooth so id be more in the power band at a lower speed.

Should be perfect I'd guess. I love the powerband with the 13t front. I don't see how some people ride with 16t and 17t sprockets.

hahaha.......................i dont think so.lol :cool:

lol, come on now, i see your add on craiglists like every other week to sale that bike, not like you'll get more money for paddles vs. mine :biggrin: