Front Bumper.....or not?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no bumper on mine. Personally, I think the stock bumper looks the best. Banshee's have a squared off body. I just don't think the modern bumpers look right on them. I was bankin on getting one from someone on here that looks just like the stock one, but made out of billet aluminum. Hopefully he's still tryin to do the deal. Definitely be bummed out if he didn't.

I have no bumper on mine. Personally, I think the stock bumper looks the best. Banshee's have a squared off body. I just don't think the modern bumpers look right on them. I was bankin on getting one from someone on here that looks just like the stock one, but made out of billet aluminum. Hopefully he's still tryin to do the deal. Definitely be bummed out if he didn't.

I totally agree, the stock bumper looks the best. It doesn't function the best for woods riding or as a hand hold when its stuck in the mud unfortunatly.

this is a pic of my dg, i like it. it's also damn near essential for loading without ramps cus the snow in the tilt deck doesn't let me hold it on, it just slides back, so we have to pick it up on to the trailer. it's verry strong too. it'd prolly look outa place on a race cut duner though.

shee3.3.jpg