G-Force Axle

#1banshee

i have to say i got the axle in and damn the quality looks good super thick I will have pic's up later on..

i got mine for 140 shipped on the blaster and i havent had one problem with it. its a hell of alot easier then the stock 2 locking nuts. easy design for sure. lets see these pics :beer:

Well guys, I figured I would add my two cents into this topic. I bought a GForce about a year ago when I built my swinger. I didn't actually get the bike out until a month or so ago. I was running her around my hayfield behind the shop, did like 3 20 minute heat cycles for the motor. On the fourth heat cycle, I was starting to run her harder and sliding into corners and stuff like that. Pitched it into the last long sweeping corner and it swung out, so leaned back onto the outside back tire for some traction. All of a sudden there was a loud metal on metal noise, the quad started to three wheel, and I looked back and saw my brand new Hiper and half of my axle tumbling away...Anyways, called RockyMountain on Friday afternoon and they said the warranty people were all ready done for the weekend and I would get a call on Monday. Saturday morning I get a call saying to send the axle back and they will replace it as long as I pay shipping. 14 dollars later I have a brand new axle, new hardware, new locknut, everything. Their customer service was second to none on this one. GForce and RockyMountain get two thumbs up on this one from me. Ill post some pics when I get a chance of the axle. Evan