Fox Float

MikeNick

What no one is realizing about these shocks is that they are affected by humidity and air temperature. Changes in humidity and temperature will force you to adjust your shocks. Also if you are on a trail ride and blow the air chamber seal you won't have a fun ride back to your truck! Nice shocks I know a lot of people who run them but personally if rather not carry an air pump or worry about being stranded.

Dont forget about when your shock heats up the PSI in the shock is going to go up making it harder. There were some people that put the air shocks on the rhinos and said that bye the time they got done riding they gained about 2in of ride hight. Cool but will make for a hard shock and then you will start killing other parts with a none moving shock. Might as well just welds some bars in the place of the shocks and go riding like a 10speed Huffy. I have the Elka dunes on my raptor and will not give them up for anything. My brother has the Works pro series piggy backs and like them but he is already lookin for elkas...He is on his 2nd rebuild this year just for the dunes...Could just be the rebuilder but they are better then stock and better then most. But what you pay for i what you get in the shock world I think just my .02