was this a good deal?

Location, Location, Location....

A 2000 quad here in MI can sell for 3500 to 4500 in Cali...

All about the Market!!

The market sux here. I have been watching a few shee's here all summer and they are still listed. Some have dropped in price over a grand and now below the 2k mark and still cant give them away. Damn shame...Nice ones to. Oh yea I am upstate NY just outside Albany

yeah.. i say he got a good deal.. the guy that owned it posted it on here and everyone blasted him because he thought he could pull some quick shit on ppl that know everything about banshee's... do you go out to apex much? armagosa?

where did you go to get the work done on it?

um not so much apex and armagosa is just as far as dumont so i go to dumont alot and armagosa a lil..we only go to one guy for are banshees and thats tony at quad mania..he does wonders every time i take my shee ther..id recomend that shop to n e one..

i go to atv cycle sports and talk to abbott personally. i get the hook up on all kinds of nice shit like tires. rims everything!

ya ive been to abbot..he did my pipes and shit..but i dont think he works on ur shee and ive seen his workers doin donuts on customers quads..i wasnt happy...with quad mania ino who works on my quad