Hello, I have a few setups I want to get opinions on:

First Banshee

421 Trinity Cheetah 4mm Stroker

Hemi Head

Pro Circuit Pipes

PLV Ignition

Stock Box with K&N

Stock Carb's I think - Need to check

I just got this bike this week, runs great on the mid range but the low end and top end dont seem right. I think the low end will be fixed with some K&N's but what size carbs single or dual do you think should be on this bike?

Second

Shaved head

65mm Bore

4mm Crank

Toomy T5's

Stock Ignition

K&N's

On the above bike I have never had a problem with stock carbs and 300 jets. Think a 2 in 1 or bigger carb would help?

Both of these bikes would be for Sand Drags, never had a 2 in 1 setup. Can anyone give me the pros and cons of them?

Thanks for any help!

Hello, I have a few setups I want to get opinions on:

First Banshee

421 Trinity Cheetah 4mm Stroker

Hemi Head

Pro Circuit Pipes

PLV Ignition

Stock Box with K&N

Stock Carb's I think - Need to check

I just got this bike this week, runs great on the mid range but the low end and top end dont seem right. I think the low end will be fixed with some K&N's but what size carbs single or dual do you think should be on this bike?

You need to ditch the Pro Circuit pipes on that bike. It has a crappy low end because the cylinder is drag ported right out of the box. It has a crappy top end because the pipes are choaking it on the top end.

Drag Ported Cylinder = Drag Pipe (inframe or out frame)

I would recomend a pair Keihin PWK 35's.

Second

Shaved head

65mm Bore

4mm Crank

Toomy T5's

Stock Ignition

K&N's

On the above bike I have never had a problem with stock carbs and 300 jets. Think a 2 in 1 or bigger carb would help?

Is this machine ported? If not, then that is where you need to spend some money. I would stick with dual stock carbs before I went with a 2:1. A 2:1 suposedly helps out in the mid range but it kills the top end.

You need to ditch the Pro Circuit pipes on that bike. It has a crappy low end because the cylinder is drag ported right out of the box. It has a crappy top end because the pipes are choaking it on the top end.

Drag Ported Cylinder = Drag Pipe (inframe or out frame)

I would recomend a pair Keihin PWK 35's.

What are some good Drag, in frame pipes? Toomey's?

Is this machine ported? If not, then that is where you need to spend some money. I would stick with dual stock carbs before I went with a 2:1. A 2:1 suposedly helps out in the mid range but it kills the top end.

Yeah I forgot to add its ported. That bike seems to run well for what it is.

Thanks for the tips!

What are some good Drag, in frame pipes? Toomey's?

You pretty much have 2 choices for inframe drag pipes.

CPI's and Shearer's

CPI's come on a little sooner and Shearer's have a little more top end. I went with CPI's on my banshee because I wanted the power to come on a little sooner. Both pipes come with ok chrome. It isnt the best, and has been known to peel. If you want show chrome then you need to get them from www.cascadeinnovations.net That is where I got my CPI's from. If your wanting the CPI's with standard chrome or bare steel then PM Frogger on here, see what he can do for you.

Here is a pic of my CPI's. It will be a huge change if you go from Pro Circuits to CPI's or Shearer's. I ran T5's on the motor in my sig before I got CPI's. It was a huge change going from the T5's to CPI's

As for the other bike running T5's what kind of port job does it have?

100_2148.jpg