Size carbs..?

hollisatp

I ran PWK 33's on my mx ported machine and like them. That is what I would go with as well.

Get the carbs from FAST I think his site says they are 160 a pice. I would aslo recomend getting the following.

A Pair of taller adjsters

Pair of metal Idle adjustemt scews (PWK's come with plastic)

Pair of Lighter tension side springs

And a carb sync tool to set them up right.

For jetting you will probably need to be in the range of these

160-150 for the mains

48-45 pilot's

Stock PWK's come with CGL needles you can try them out. Most people end up running the CEL (shorter)

If you have stock carbs with the tor's elimintator that carb cable should be the same as what you will need for the PWK's.

For an Intake get a boss racing intake. They have a built in crossover tube. They are thick and angled so they move the carbs up and back so the LH carb doesnt hit on the clutch arm.

PM Dajogejr he can should be able to get you a good deal on the intake.

Here is my intake it is a boss racing.

100_2148.jpg

103_1864.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2085.jpg

awesome.. so the crossover is milled into the intakes... very nice.. whole project, bang for the buck?!!

$160x2= $320 + billet intake, (as to not hit the clutch lever) = $130. Total to hide from the wife???

$450.00 - being able to hide the two seprate charges from my wife, hmmmm.. shes tricky!!! LOL

Sooo.. $450 is it a great bang for the buck?

You will spend close to $550-600 when all said and done on bigger carbs. Gotta remember your gonna need selection of jets/needles, cable, filters, outerwears, etc.. plus what you already said. You can get them all from the same place and save shipping if you look around too. If you want to wait a couple of weeks we are going to be running some Holiday specials that should be worth the wait $$$$$!!! :biggrin: