SIX PACK RACK

MarineNYC

I had a 3 gallon one that fit pretty good, but I was never completely happy. There are so many different shape and sizes, I would just measure it and check out the gas cans everytime you go to kmart, walmart, etc.

I alway wished that the handles on the sides of my sixpack rack had bottoms so you could put a plastic bottle in them.

there is also an enduro jug that mounts to your handlebar crossbar

WTF no other opinions?

stop riding with 4 strokes across glamis?

id try like northerntool.com or harborfreight.com and see what they sell maybe they make low profile ones, iv seen some in cabelas for 4x4 atv that are real flat, maybe you could wratchet strap one to the bike and sit on a portion of it or something...

stop riding with 4 strokes across glamis?

id try like northerntool.com or harborfreight.com and see what they sell maybe they make low profile ones, iv seen some in cabelas for 4x4 atv that are real flat, maybe you could wratchet strap one to the bike and sit on a portion of it or something...

WTF are you talking about? Sit on a fuel tank or something? I need a tank that fits inside the standard six pack rack but is a little taller so I can carry more fuel.