+6 swinger

#1banshee

yea thats what i was thinking... eh what to do.! Would i be better off with a +4 like i was going to do anyways?

yeah +6 is a little to long for trails, +4 is the longest i'd go for trails and thats still pretty long but depending how much is done to your shee. i think you should do just +2 for trails and everything. jmo.

yeah +6 is a little to long for trails, +4 is the longest i'd go for trails and thats still pretty long but depending how much is done to your shee. i think you should do just +2 for trails and everything. jmo.

Yea thats what I fig.. Im going to try to find a +2.. Thanks for the reply bro

i have a +6 on mine and i trail ride it.with a +6 your not going to moto cross it but you can trail ride at your own pace.i also found that its great for hill climbing,but its not going to handle or jump as well as a stock or a minus swinger.if i only had one 4 wheeler i wouldnt do a +6 but i have another stock wheelbase for trail riding so i wanted the +6 more for hills and drags.if you decide to get the +6 get ready to do some shock work as well.

• 3 weeks later...
i have a +6 on mine and i trail ride it.with a +6 your not going to moto cross it but you can trail ride at your own pace.i also found that its great for hill climbing,but its not going to handle or jump as well as a stock or a minus swinger.if i only had one 4 wheeler i wouldnt do a +6 but i have another stock wheelbase for trail riding so i wanted the +6 more for hills and drags.if you decide to get the +6 get ready to do some shock work as well.

i would leave it stock

I have a +6 on mine. I ride absolutely nothing but trails. The trails that I ride are very wide, and very fast though. I like it because there are alot of steep hills where I ride. I don't have any problems with turning neither. You get the hang of having that long ass swingarm, and learn how to whip the bike through turns. To be quite honest with you, I like being able to sling it because I can keep my momentum through turns. Tight turns have never been an issue neither for me. You gotta slow down, no matter how long you swinger is. I wouldn't go with anything else on my bike, for the riding that I do. If the trails that you ride are mostly tight trails and no steep hills and depending on your aggressiveness, then I would keep it stock length or no more than +2.

I have a +6 on mine. I ride absolutely nothing but trails. The trails that I ride are very wide, and very fast though. I like it because there are alot of steep hills where I ride. I don't have any problems with turning neither. You get the hang of having that long ass swingarm, and learn how to whip the bike through turns. To be quite honest with you, I like being able to sling it because I can keep my momentum through turns. Tight turns have never been an issue neither for me. You gotta slow down, no matter how long you swinger is. I wouldn't go with anything else on my bike, for the riding that I do. If the trails that you ride are mostly tight trails and no steep hills and depending on your aggressiveness, then I would keep it stock length or no more than +2.

I run a +6 swinger with all stock shocks cranked up and I only ride trails but I didnt want to have the occasional " Hey.. Ya wanna take it to the street, Race" with out the advantage of a +6. Ya it took some gettin used to but now I dont even notice it in the trails. If anything, I could use a little more spring heigth for the rear after installing the +6.

I run a +6 swinger with all stock shocks cranked up and I only ride trails

I don't even notice mine neither. But, you might want to consider softening your rear shock a little, and making the rebound slower though. I had mine cranked up, and every time that I hit a small jump, it would spring the rearend up causing it to nosedive. I changed the settings real quick after I hurt my wrist, and my knee landed on my gas cap from that. Not fun. Plus, with it softened, it squats under power easier, and helps the tires bite better. Notice how much mine is squatting in my sig.