better lights?

'04limited

my wife needs some better lights for her banshee, they need to be brighter and put out a wider beam so she can see off to the sides better at night what would be the best lights for this? i don't want to change out the stator either is there any lights that would be good for my situation? thanks guys. Tom

I run some PIAA H6M bulbs in my banshee. They are the same wattage but are brighter. They have the birght white look.

so are these a direct replacement bulb for the stockers?

well you know they have bulbs at walmart with the glass on the front of the bulb they are like 5buck each.

I was running sylvania Tru AIM IR bulbs in my trail techs. They were about the brightest bulb watt for watt I tried.

I was running a 4 of them with a ricky stator high output stator. Kept haveing problems with the ricky stator. I am back to running an OEM stator with 06' oem lights with Piaa H6M bulbs. They are just as bright as a pair of trail tech 35 watt.

josh

I run 2 HELLA 500 lights on mine. Just buy the lights on ebay then get the brightest 35w bulbs you can get your hands on. I use the PIAA 4150K H3 Xtreme White Bulbs in mine. Also you have to wire them to the high beam wires on the bike. Also if you use the existing wiring connectors it makes it very easy to disconnect them if you should need to remove them.

so are these a direct replacement bulb for the stockers?

yea they are a dirct replacement for the stock bulbs. I am not for sure what years they work for. I dont know if the earlier yamaha's used different bulbs.

I run them in my raptor and banshee. They are about 30 bucks per bulb, but they are worth it.

josh