Wicked A Arms

MikeNick

I just recently bought a used set of Wicked arms for my bike and person who took them off ripped every boot to shreds on the ball joints. Can someone tell me what ball joints work on these or do I have to call Wicked, or is there a new boot I can buy to put on them..I searched and looked at numerous topics to no avail. Please help me... :confused:

I just recently bought a used set of Wicked arms for my bike and person who took them off ripped every boot to shreds on the ball joints. Can someone tell me what ball joints work on these or do I have to call Wicked, or is there a new boot I can buy to put on them..I searched and looked at numerous topics to no avail. Please help me... :confused:

Whats up, I give you the # last week, just call the guy you would have had them by now.

Whats up, I give you the # last week, just call the guy you would have had them by now.

HAHA..I know but I was hopin someone would just tell me w/o all the calling..:) I will call him tomorrow now damn you...Thanks for that #.. :biggrin:

are the boots actually ripped to peices or do the boots just have tears in them? it is VERY common for the rubber to have holes in them where they have rubbed the spindles.

No they are all torn where they were taken off the bike Im assuming.. I ordered all 4 new balljoints today from Tim. I needed the boots and all 4 castle nuts an just decided to order all 4 balljoints instead.

I got my new balljoints already from Tim @ WICKED. He's a super nice guy and sent me my parts really fast just as he promised. 2 thumbs up..Definitely recommend anyone in the a arm market to deal with his products.. Plus customer service is top notch.