Cool Heads

sheeBnasty

So I had a Pro Design Cool Head with 17cc domes on my last shee, but now there is few other options when it comes to Cool Heads besides Pro Design..like Trinity, Chariot, Mod Quad, Fire Ball, HTR, RDZ etc....is there one better than the other? Sorry if this has been covered before but I could find any post about it.. I am building my Shee just for the dunes.. a lot of dune riding and jumping, but also like to hold my own when dragging...so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks guys..

So I had a Pro Design Cool Head with 17cc domes on my last shee, but now there is few other options when it comes to Cool Heads besides Pro Design..like Trinity, Chariot, Mod Quad, Fire Ball, HTR, RDZ etc....is there one better than the other? Sorry if this has been covered before but I could find any post about it.. I am building my Shee just for the dunes.. a lot of dune riding and jumping, but also like to hold my own when dragging...so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks guys..

Support the site sponsors. Noss head at www.nossmachine.com domes are interchangable with the pro design head, plus you can use you stock length studs.

I have a Noss head. Dave Noss is a great guy to deal with, he produces a top-notch product, and his customer service is through the roof! :thumbsup: I am sure some of the others are great as well, but considering the product is excellent, and Noss Machine is a site sponsor, a Noss Head should be at the top of your list.

EDIT: Yeah, what he said. :biggrin:

Cool guys.. Thanks... Looks like I am going to go with a Noss Head.. Now should I go with 17cc or 18cc domes? I am going to have a dune port and polish job done on my jugs..

i would say no smaller than 18cc. thats gonna be pushing your compression pretty high anyway. i would contact Dave and see what he thinks. also, when you get that high in compression you need to be running race fuel.

Cool guys.. Thanks... Looks like I am going to go with a Noss Head.. Now should I go with 17cc or 18cc domes? I am going to have a dune port and polish job done on my jugs..

Might ask whoever is porting it but prolly around the 18-19 range depending on your elevation, fuel your running, and type of porting.

+1 for NOSS :thumbsup:

PhonePix_056a.jpg

Now THAT is a good looking head!

Glad your happy with the motor build Ryan. :thumbsup: