Gonna order Today

shee4speed

Thanks man,I already have these on order.I got a total of 30% off with coupon.I hope they work as expected.I only ride in the dunes so if they work well,no need for any additional adjustment.They will be set up for my weight,+2 arms and for sand.If I dont like them I suppose they can be altered.

Thanks man,I already have these on order.I got a total of 30% off with coupon.I hope they work as expected.I only ride in the dunes so if they work well,no need for any additional adjustment.They will be set up for my weight,+2 arms and for sand.If I dont like them I suppose they can be altered.

Im sure you will love them how they come to you. You wont notice adjustments if you dident get any but if you do want a little adjustment out of them they can be sent back for them but you would really notice change in terrain vs comp adjs going from woods to dunes I dont think you will be missing out on anything. Most people get more than what they need especally if they arent racing.

man you just got the best upgrade a Banshee can get good luck and good riding!