Fantasy Football Help!

well you dont have much to choose from. but if i had to pick id go for hightower. at least the cards may actually have a chance to score. the bengals suck ass. but my panthers are gonna beat the piss outa the cards. hightower may stumble on a touchdown though.

well you dont have much to choose from. but if i had to pick id go for hightower. at least the cards may actually have a chance to score. the bengals suck ass. but my panthers are gonna beat the piss outa the cards. hightower may stumble on a touchdown though.

i agree benson sucks... and atleast hightower is a vulture and gets all the goal line carries.... damn bro u might look into free agents and see whats out there!

GO VIKINGS!

Well since I'm really fucking bored I'm going to help you out.

Panthers have given up 749 rushing yards this season with 187 attempts - 4.0 per carry with 3 td's coming from rushing.

Houston has given 732 rushing yards this season with 166 attempts - 4.4 per carry and 11 td's coming from rushing. Which is ranked next to last to the chiefs.

Benson = starter/his back up didn't even get a carry last game.(28 carries,88 yards, 0Td's THIS YEAR)

In my fantasy espn he is projected to have 12 points total including 1 td.

Has only played in 3 games that is why his numbers are so bad.

He will get an easy 15+ carries.

Hightower = back up/3rd down back/goal liner.(43 carries, 130 yards, 5 Td's THIS YEAR)

Hasn't had more than 37 yards in 1 game. and my espn fantasy projects him to only have 5 fantasy points this game with 0 td's.

Only gets average of 8 carries per game.

A lot of the time cards play from behind so they tend to sling the ball a little more.

I say go with Benson he will get the yards and possibly 1 to 2 td's if Fitzpatrick can grow a pair of nutts and learn how to move the ball.

Also hightower had problems with fumbles in preseason and first few games but hasn't had any recently.

Thats all I got for you right now let me know if you got any other questions.

:thumbsup:

Must we not forget the hit he put on Polamalu? EDIT: The hit also gave Troy his 7th concussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOF48cmR8aY...feature=related

Edited by kodie