4 mill?

MarineNYC

Who sells the best one. I know hot rods sells one but I would rather buy like a FAST one or something similar. What is the most I can go with minimal work.? I know that I will need the jugz adjusted. Other than that what needs to happen? And after this mod what will I see?? Will I have a smile on my face???

jeff at fast will have the best price on the crank. His web page says 435 for a hot rods long rod 4 mill.

You will also need cut stroker domes for your cool head, and 795 series pistons.

You will have to talk with your porter to see if he can adjust the port work or if you will have to start over.

josh

Who sells the best one. I know hot rods sells one but I would rather buy like a FAST one or something similar. What is the most I can go with minimal work.? I know that I will need the jugz adjusted. Other than that what needs to happen? And after this mod what will I see?? Will I have a smile on my face???

:evil: First thing you should do is sell me your pipes! :evil:

I'm thinking about sending my motor to kevin for 4 mil and aggressive trail port just trying to make up my mind on 22 or 21 domes. He said if I run the 22 I can run 100 gas but if I go with 21's ill have to run 110.

He estimated 160-165 psi on the 22's and 180-185 with the 21's.

:shrug:

I'm thinking about sending my motor to kevin for 4 mil and aggressive trail port just trying to make up my mind on 22 or 21 domes. He said if I run the 22 I can run 100 gas but if I go with 21's ill have to run 110.

He estimated 160-165 psi on the 22's and 180-185 with the 21's.

:shrug:

dont hijack this guys post