wicked vs ASR

kodie

well I'm getting new arms just got some extra cash around and am going to buy some things for the shee.

should I go with these ASR'S or go with wickeds?

They are both running 400 bucks the ASR'S come with lifetime guarantee on the arms and tie rod's if they bend in any way they get replaced. The wickeds didn't' say anything about a warranty anyone know anything if they do or not, I don't think they do.

ASR'S

Wickeds

i have the asr and like them but the wicked a arms look nice but never rode them.

i do like how the asr come in +3+1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting +2 +1's tomorrow from wicked and whoever I talked to was very nice and explained everything in detail. With Wicked's there is no reaming required which is a big plus and brake lines can be added for 75 bucks. I'll take pics with them installed but I see no reason for me not to be happy with my purchase.

Just recieved my Wicked +2 today. I ordered on the phone. Customer service was very, very good. I recieved them in 4 days. I was completely shocked how fast they got here. I inspected every inch of them and can tell you I have never dealt with a more complete buisiness before. I considered every option out there before ordering and can say I am very glad I went with them.

I'm getting +2 +1's tomorrow from wicked and whoever I talked to was very nice and explained everything in detail. With Wicked's there is no reaming required which is a big plus and brake lines can be added for 75 bucks. I'll take pics with them installed but I see no reason for me not to be happy with my purchase.

That was probably Tim you talked to, he's the owner and fabricator, nice guy! My wickeds with his brake lines, dual lines non coated though you will need to buy you some brake line holders. If not those lines will rub the PCing right off, not from being to thin but from all the movement/vibration.

img2088re7.jpg

I would go with the wickeds over the asr's. They use ball joints instead of those heim joints.

I had a pair of ASR's on my raptor. I didnt like having to adjust the caster (the tilting back of the top of the spindel)

If you want a pair of A arms that you can just thow on and adjust the camber and toe, get a pair of HD USA A arms. I believe they are the I3500 kit. Any other kit that doesnt have the adjustable a arms at the frame mounting point would work too.

josh

• 2 weeks later...
wickeds are nice but id go with asr's. they cover everything threw the warenty. and theve had problems in the past but there durable if u dont suck at riding. but if u get some sand or dirt in the ball joints they like 2 squick.

is the warenaty transferable? like if i bought them used can i get new ones if i bend one?