+2+1 a arms

tundish2800

Can you run a stock shock with them? or i have but aftermarket?

yes, but why would you want to? shocks for standard a arms and +2 aarms are the same length, but the extra leverage of the wider arm will make them softer, they are shit, dont waste your time, if your gona buy the arms first and run the stock shocks untill u save some cash for real ones thats one thing, do it the right way and buy some real shocks , even a cheap set of works at steeelers, its night and day difference

yes, but why would you want to? shocks for standard a arms and +2 aarms are the same length, but the extra leverage of the wider arm will make them softer, they are shit, dont waste your time, if your gona buy the arms first and run the stock shocks untill u save some cash for real ones thats one thing, do it the right way and buy some real shocks , even a cheap set of works at steeelers, its night and day difference

WTF!! use periods!! not commas!! you started off really well, then fell off.. :banghead:

i agree. do the setup correctly. buy the a arms and the shocks valved for your arm length and rider weight.

WTF!! use periods!! not commas!! you started off really well, then fell off.. :banghead:

i agree. do the setup correctly. buy the a arms and the shocks valved for your arm length and rider weight.

First letter of every sentence is supposed to be in caps. :biggrin: