Parting out my 421 Cub

I'm parting out my 4mil Cub. So here is a few things that I got 4-sale.

421 4mil cub powdercoated candy blue with matching powdercoated head. Plating is good and no flaking. I will include the used pistons. $1050 shipped.

P1010012-1.jpg

Wiseco 4mil long Rod stroker crank. Trued and welded (over factory) Rod bearings are very tight. Has MAX load bearing on PTO side. $325 shipped.

P1010001.jpg

39 PWK carbs with adjustable power jets and billet super bowls setup for alky. $400 shipped with filters and outer wears

P1010022-1.jpg

V-Force 3 reed cages, In great shape, Just put a new set of reeds in at the begining of the season and only made about 20 passes. $158 shipped

White Knuckle one piece intake for 38-41mm carbs. $125

Dont have any pics of the cages and intakes yet.. But I'l have them posted shortly.

Yep, I did forget to mention Motor and carbs were all done my Nate McCoy. I was kinda in a hurry when I made the post and some stuff sliped my mind! lol

Motor has ran 4.1's in stock chassis.

Its gonna be a long time before I get out of this game... Just need to fund my new project. Figure I'd try the HQ crowd before it goes to PS.

VF3's are sold pending payment.