Vito's 404 Monoblock Jetting

Eric Krupp

No, I work in Enumclaw. I dont work on quads for a living anymore. I worked in some jet ski and atv dealers when I was younger, and I was a service manager in Phoenix when I went to college. When I came home I worked for Audi for 8 years, then Saab for 1.5 years. Now I sell and deliver gun safes for a living. I Wrench on a fleet of about 13 banshees between all the people we go to the dunes with.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I work in Enumclaw. I dont work on quads for a living anymore. I worked in some jet ski and atv dealers when I was younger, and I was a service manager in Phoenix when I went to college. When I came home I worked for Audi for 8 years, then Saab for 1.5 years. Now I sell and deliver gun safes for a living. I Wrench on a fleet of about 13 banshees between all the people we go to the dunes with.

Oh, K. I was just wondering, cause you seem to know your shit when it comes to dialing in the carbs. I'm in Bremerton/Silverdale area so I'm pretty close and I was going to see if you would dial in my OKO's when I put them on....

Shoot me a p.m. or something.

Later

Oh, K. I was just wondering, cause you seem to know your shit when it comes to dialing in the carbs. I'm in Bremerton/Silverdale area so I'm pretty close and I was going to see if you would dial in my OKO's when I put them on....

Shoot me a p.m. or something.

Later

PM Sent.