G-Force Axle Install?

grpark20

Well, as you all know the directions that come with the G-Force axle suck! I used every part except 1 spacer. It was listed for Blasters only. This was my firsy axle install so please take a look at the pics and let me know if it looks right. I compared it to others that had pics when I used the search, but I just want to be 100%. Also, this was my first time installing the round housing carrier....so my question on that is did any one else need to use spacers for the rear brake caliper bolts and the brake stay braket? Take a look at the pics and you'll see what I'm talking about. Don't pay any attention to the poor mans shocks!! Thanks in advance.

post-21591-1223793127_thumb.jpg

That looks correct to me, and that black and red looks damn nice! how bout a pic of the whole bike???

Thanks for the comments! I put lock tite on the sprocket nuts. Think it will stay? The bike scheme is going to be red and black. Red fullbores and elkas all around with +2+1 arms and +4 swinger, and black rims. Engine is going to be 4 mil long rod, dune port to match, 795 series pistons, cut domes, and PWK 33's. Dune only. I could man handle the stock set up with all stock suspension and all the bolt ons in sig. Only issue was the bike beating the $h*t out of me. Going with a dirt bike for trails. This is the first and last build. Nickel and dimming parts is killing me!! Hope to be finish by May 09!! More like a hope and a dream!

post-21591-1223824140_thumb.jpg

Looks sweet so far! and sounds like you got a plan worked out. I do believe the lock-tite should hold. just keep an eye on em. And why not take some of the stock stuff you pulled off and post it in the for-sale forum? maybe make back a little money so you can buy more banshee parts! there is always someone, somewhere looking for parts......

Looks sweet so far! and sounds like you got a plan worked out. I do believe the lock-tite should hold. just keep an eye on em. And why not take some of the stock stuff you pulled off and post it in the for-sale forum? maybe make back a little money so you can buy more banshee parts! there is always someone, somewhere looking for parts......

All of the parts that were taken off have already been sold!! To be honest I was going to throw the crap away because of the conditions....everything was beat to $h*t, but put it on ebay and got quite a bit.