4 mil cub complete

bbcmudtruck

I am thinking about selling my whole bike. Let me know if your interested.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Its a 421 Cub drag ported by K&T Racing, setup on 38 Mikuni TM carbs on Alky runnign a pump also setup by K&T, 1-5 duneable over ride, with Direct Dive lockup, Full Hinson Billet 8 plate clutch, Dyna tek CDI, Nology coil with hotwires, Chariot coolhead, VF3 Reeds, +12 ladder bar swinger, JJ&A Hillshooter axle, SLS Tires all around, spindle mounts, FIreball Racing Drag a arms, Shearer OOF pipes. lots and lots more! Just finished building it, 90% of the bike including the motor is brand new! Send me a pm if your interested

Yeah right. You see how I roll. Low budget. Wife got......cough....life got to me a long time ago.

LOL, thats the funniest most true thing ive heard on herE in a while. Yo BANSH. Im one obsessive mofo. I change hobbies as often as i change underwear. But damn man, you are making me feel like and underachiever LOL. Good luck on the sale. :biggrin:

Cubs have drag port timings. You can detune them...but you're detuning the nature of the beast.

How about a 4 mil cheetah motor with a power valve...if you're looking for more power and a duner...this is a better setup.

I can get you a complete motor built, depending on your budget. Can set it up for gas, alky, override, stock tranny, lockup, pretty cases, ugly cases....big carbs, small carbs.

Let's start with your budget, what do you want to spend...that will dictate what kind of motor you'll get.

I can customize the motor from add your own stuff to ready to bolt in and fire in your frame with your pipes.

Let me know.

Edited by dajogejr