Grand River Racing.

I did a search but didnt find what i`m looking for.

I`m possibly getting new pipes but i`m not sure what to do. i have non stamped CPI now. i`m looking for a mid to top end inframe pipe. how are CPI compared to GRR? i was just going to sell the set i have and pick up a new set of CPI but i`m not sure what to do.

i saw on atvdragracers.com... they were talkin about grr gettin back into buss. , check ebay for the web site.

ur cpi inframes should give u the mid-top end power u need... do u know anyone with some shear in-frames.

do u have port work done ?

andy built all my motors in the past. i have run almost every configuration of his drag pipes except for his inframes. he will build you a hand rolled pipe in any configuration you want. ask the man himself.just call him. if he is not busy he will answer all your questions. tell him john from philly told you to call.

i got a set of his drag pipes for sale.

maybe pabansheematt would be interested in them. i`m looking for inframe. thanks NYUK and all that answered. i`ll be sure to give him a call soon.

them outa frame look nice. they just wouldnt last in the bush lol but would look dam good.

i just bought bigboybanshee's grr oof pipes. cant wait to see how they run on my cub.... travis always seemed to like them

???I didn't think he would ever part with those..he loves those pipes. Is he going to a big bore pipe, or do you know?