Temp Gauge

pabansheematt

I have had one really hard season and two lighter seasons of riding on my autometer and havn't had any problems yet. The location where you have yours Matt is same place I have mine. I like the looks and its easier to see than most people think.. I got one of the "angeled" cups on mine which makes it even easier to see.. I bought the actuall auto meter cups but allot of guys will cut off a piece of PVC angled, paint it up and walla.. Even have mine plumbed in the same was it looks like..

RIPPEN

Yea. I like the location alot. You can look at it without taking your eyes of the trail and at night the headlights light it up good.

I can not keep my CRJ guage working. The battery will not maintain contact to power the LCD. Thought about soldering the battery in place but didn't want to f**k with it. Think I'll try an inline guage unless there is a reliable surface mount gauge someone had used. I keep hearing of them failing due to vibration.

SP

Same problem I am having with my CRJ.