Where to get new stator?

4stroker

I have heard alot of bad stories about ricky stator so not going to buy one of them.

what do you buy then if you want a high output stator?

where do u get it?

thanks, mark

http://www.bansheehq.com/index.php?option=...4&Itemid=28

If your looking for some light check this out..

Nice Wes...

I looked on his site, and for my 96 style harness...they ONLY offer a high output.

I'm seriously ready to call this guy and say look, Ricky Stator is now junk, and after 2 gone bad in 2 years...I think I have the right to say that.

We are DYING to find quality stators for our bikes, but not get bent over without lube for OEM prices. (Well...rumor has it gregrob said "poop is lube") but that's another story.

That RM Stator out of Canada looks to be Ricky Stator junk, too.

Has anyone called or talked to this guy?? The fact his name just "happens" to be Rick is a little alarming....

I sent him an email.... It looks like the stator is on a billet plate, can you confirm that Wes?

Edited by dajogejr

I have heard alot of bad stories about ricky stator so not going to buy one of them.

what do you buy then if you want a high output stator?

where do u get it?

thanks, mark

I got a RM stator last month. So far so good.

Nice Wes...

I looked on his site, and for my 96 style harness...they ONLY offer a high output.

I'm seriously ready to call this guy and say look, Ricky Stator is now junk, and after 2 gone bad in 2 years...I think I have the right to say that.

We are DYING to find quality stators for our bikes, but not get bent over without lube for OEM prices. (Well...rumor has it gregrob said "poop is lube") but that's another story.

That RM Stator out of Canada looks to be Ricky Stator junk, too.

Has anyone called or talked to this guy?? The fact his name just "happens" to be Rick is a little alarming....

I sent him an email.... It looks like the stator is on a billet plate, can you confirm that Wes?

i asked them once bout stator and asked plain and simple are you selling ricky stator shit. they told me nope they do their own work

probably going to have rewire a polaris stator for a buddy.