Getting Ready To Order T5`s....

OFF2JAIL

Hi Guys,

I am getting ready to order the T5K kit from Toomey when I get back to Canada. I am going with the high temp satin paint from Toomey as well. I prefer the black to the chrome. Anyway, the bike is a stock 2008 Banshee. I am not planning on doing much else with the bike so I decided on these pipes. I might do a port job later on down the road. The bike is on trails for 95% of the time. Should I also order a set of V-Force 3 reeds to complement the Toomey pipe kit? Thanks.

Shaun

If porting is even crossing your mind get the t-5's. i did the same thing. i got my she and thought i would not port and bought t-6's. A month later i was selling those cause i had got it ported and ended up loosing 200 bucks out of the deal. go ahead and get the t-5s now. Besides they are a good pipe anyway.

another vote for t5's!!! i have had both and trust me.. get the 5's!!! also just get some good reeds to bolt onto your stock reed cages.. will save you a lot of money and be just as good for what u are doing.. take the extra saved cash and get a set of chrome toomeys!!! and if you have a boost bottle throw it away!!!! lol

T5s are a good choice. While your at it maybe you might wanna get a timing plate. I have T5s, timing key, K&N, with VF3s and I absolutely love my bike. I am going to wait for the first rebuild to port it. But if you want porting in your future, stay with the T5s.

i have a 97 shee, when i got it, it had pods and stock exhaust. i added t5s with their jet kit and toomeys 2-1 intake. my bike screams now, made a huge difference. i was in the same boat as you, couldnt decide if i wanted t5s or t6s, im glad i went with t5s, because when i get some money together and get my motor worked, i already have the right pipes. go with the t5s.

i have a 97 shee, when i got it, it had pods and stock exhaust. i added t5s with their jet kit and toomeys 2-1 intake. my bike screams now, made a huge difference. i was in the same boat as you, couldnt decide if i wanted t5s or t6s, im glad i went with t5s, because when i get some money together and get my motor worked, i already have the right pipes. go with the t5s.

That might not be the case. Depending on what style or riding you should dictate what kind of porting you should get. Also it would be in your best interest to ask the engine builder/porter what types of pipes will best benifit your setup.