cascade innovations

donkeypuncher

my buddy just got his banshee converted to a 4mill cub and has convinced me to get some porting done too. he went to cascade innovations in oregon and said that they did a real good job...i was wondering if anybody else has had any experience with these guys.... if not then im probably gonna send my motor to HJR or FAST. mostly wondering because they are local (couple hours away) to were i live.

Ive never had any motor work done by them, but i have bought a lot of stuff from them. They have fast shipping and stock a ton of parts. Their chrome parts are second to none. If you want anything chrome, i would get it from them especially pipes, as they buy them bare and have their chromer do a true show chrome on them. They also make bitchin seat covers. You would not be disapointed with F.A.S.T. for the motor work, jeff has a very good reputation on here and i was very pleased with his customer service during my build. Kevin at HJR also has an excellent reputation on here and i hear his turn around time is second to none.

+1 for thier parts, couldn't tell you about thier motor work though. HJR is more local to you and would have a better turnaround time. But, Jeff is an excellent guy to deal with and does great work as well if you don't mind the wait. I buy a lot of parts from Jeff and his prices are second to none.

my buddy just got his banshee converted to a 4mill cub and has convinced me to get some porting done too. he went to cascade innovations in oregon and said that they did a real good job...i was wondering if anybody else has had any experience with these guys.... if not then im probably gonna send my motor to HJR or FAST. mostly wondering because they are local (couple hours away) to were i live.

Cascade is definitely better than HJR, but on-par with Jeff at F.A.S.T. The big difference is that Cascade is far more popular than most builders and are usually backed up atleast a few weeks before they can even look at something you send them. :thumbsup:

I've never had any motor work done by them, but I have bought a lot of stuff from them. They have fast shipping and stock a ton of parts. Their chrome parts are second to none. If you want anything chrome, I would get it from them especially pipes, as they buy them bare and have their chromer do a true show chrome on them. They also make bitchin seat covers. You would not be disapointed with F.A.S.T. for the motor work, jeff has a very good reputation on here and I was very pleased with his customer service during my build. Kevin at HJR also has an excellent reputation on here and I hear his turn around time is second to none.

I concur. I have been happy with Cascade and FAST. I think the customer service at FAST is second to none...