Front pipe hanger

lunatic

I don't know about the best but I like the RIS Designs billet hangers, I found my pipes actually fit better with them over the stockers.

...But, they hold them pretty solid and do not have any rubber cushions which some guys will tell you is bad. I guess if the welds on your pipes are shitty then you might want some rubber absorbers? I've had them for three years with no problems, plus they look sweet. :cool:

I got a pair on ebay in great shape for half that price shipped.

i also got a set like that off ebay for $34 i think i payed. the bolt in the middle is aluminum and it broke about 3 miles from the house. the pipe was hanging outward and very loose. it was only held on by the springs and silencer pipe but i got her home ok. a very nice hanger but the alum bolt/nut has to go.

i also got a set like that off ebay for $34 i think i payed. the bolt in the middle is aluminum and it broke about 3 miles from the house. the pipe was hanging outward and very loose. it was only held on by the springs and silencer pipe but i got her home ok. a very nice hanger but the alum bolt/nut has to go.

Did you buy them new? Mine have a stainless steel screw with a stainless lock nut. I havent had a problem with mine.

josh

i just bought a set of these for my CPIs, cascade innovations hangers, look good, still have the rubber damper, and the screws to reinforce the damper. Supposed to be good.I will find out

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...tore_dept_id=17

those TM design ones look cool, how much were they?

I run the ones from Cascade. They are the best I have found so far. :thumbsup: