Little Sahara, OK

OKCterror

I'll be loading tomorrow ready to roll about about noon on Thursday. I am pumped, this is my first dune trip since SH....

Nice man, I will be getting out there late on thursday as well. I guess if you see my bike flag me down, and I will do the same. I would love to see your bike up close.

Nice man, I will be getting out there late on thursday as well. I guess if you see my bike flag me down, and I will do the same. I would love to see your bike up close.

Cool sounds good, we always camp in the South Camp, we have a white Dodge dually and a 28' Black enclosed trailer. We have a camp full of pretty cool quads, most of my group won't be there till Friday afternoon, but I plan on being there around 7 on Thursday......

Cool sounds good, we always camp in the South Camp, we have a white Dodge dually and a 28' Black enclosed trailer. We have a camp full of pretty cool quads, most of my group won't be there till Friday afternoon, but I plan on being there around 7 on Thursday......

Yeah we always slum it over in the north camp. We mainly hit trails and the big dunes anyway, we dont have any drag guys. I will get over to the drag area and see if I can find ya.

no it was all black.. i need to update my sig i guess...

well yeah Im sure I saw you then. I was out pretty much all day for three days and met up with alkybanshee and his crew. They had some sick bikes.

Also met somebody who recognized my bike when I was at the gate waiting to go in. Didnt catch his screen name though.