VITOS Impeller

MikeNick

One I got, the shaft is to big for the hole it goes into on the side of the case. SO it's basically junk...SO I had to put the stock one back on...Bullshit!!!

That is what happens when you try to save a few bucks. Some times it cost you more in repairs or longer down time. You going to try a mod quad one next and find out that the impeller shaft is soft. Then have it wear a grove in the shaft and leak coolant in to the transmission. Or you just going to get a Pro Design and be done with it.

That is what happens when you try to save a few bucks. Some times it cost you more in repairs or longer down time. You going to try a mod quad one next and find out that the impeller shaft is soft. Then have it wear a grove in the shaft and leak coolant in to the transmission. Or you just going to get a Pro Design and be done with it.

Pro Design FTW!!! haha....Blahhh :cool: ...FUck Vito's..Never buy any of there shit again...Anybody wanna buy it from me??!! haha

What are the advantages of a billet impeller?

I only got it because the bike is a 98 and the OEM ones are plastic an known to break apart...So since it is old an the original impeller was on it I bought one an tried to save 20 bucks by gettin a VITO's cause I thought they made decent stuff only to get fucked with no lube in my ass.... :down:

• 2 weeks later...