Pilot Jet: 25

Needle: 3rd position

Main Jets: 300

Exhaust: FMF Fatty

Silencers: Core2

K & N: Filter

K & N: PowerLid

K & N: Boysen Carbon Fiber Dual Stage reeds w/ stock cages

This is my exact setup. My question is, will adding the Powerhead by Duncan Racing with 21cc Domes as well as adding the Rick Stator Adjustable Timing Plate and advancing it to +4 give me a noticebale power increase?

At this time, I'm not interested nor ina financial position to do any machine work to the motor. Will these add-ons be very noticable?

I know this thread is very similiar to a previous thread, but that thread got pretty convulted with various suggestions. These 2 things are about all I have in my budget right now, and would like to know if I'll get the return I'm looking for.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

yes you will notice an increase in performance with these mods. however, if youre on a budget you may want to consider something else because by doing this you will need to start running a higher octane fuel. the higher octane fuel is quite a bit more expensive than the regular shit.

also, i would recommend a NOSShead.. dave is a site sponsor and is always there if you need him.