trail port, dune port, 4 mill? which should i do?

donkeypuncher

so i am about to rebuild my shee and was thinking that i want a little more power... i only ride in sand and im wanting some sort of porting that would give me an over all increase in power from bottom to top end...appreciate your input!! :smile:

depending on your pocket depth,just give Kevin a call at HJR or Jeff at FAST and they'll get you pointed in the right direction.I would get a dune port and some pipes to match and the timing and K&N's,start there. Just remember that one thing leads to another and you can spend money till no end wanting to go faster. Have fun and good luck!

Since we are making some billet parts for the dm's I decided to put a 4mil dm with custom shearer inframes on my bike for trail riding. Dan Hull did the motor for me and we dynoed/tuned it at his shop.

I am not a big atv rider but I keep a Banshee cause we make so many parts for it.

With stock swingarm, took it for a spin and scared the crap out of me. Instant high high wheelies.

Rode 100 yards put in back in the shop and ordered a 6" swingarm. Hopefully that will help enough for my 5mph rides in the woods not to end in tragedy.

My suggestion is 4mil dm trail bike!!! It may be the best and LAST ride of your life.