Ceased engine seems like time to upgrade

Scoona4me

I would go with a Ported 4 mill stroker. Best time to do it since you have to replace the crank any way.

Here is roughly what you will need.

4 mill long rod crank

Wiseco 795 Series Pistons

A Cool Head with Cut Stroker Domes

4mill Port job

Gasket and Seal kit.

Call Jeff at Fast about getting the Hot Rods 4mill Long Rod Crank. He is going to be the cheapest price on the crank. You can talk to him about getting your cylinders ported for your riding style. He is probably pretty buisy and going to be a couple of months on the turn around time.

Kevin Herr (herr jugs racing) or Flowtek is proabably going to be one of the fastest turn around times for the port job. I would just get the pistons from the guy your haveing port the cylinders. That way they can do a fresh bore and will have the right size pistons. Make sure when they do the port job they know your building a 4 mill stroker motor. They port the cylinders differently when building a 4 mill.

josh

I've had a lot of fun on my 4mil duner.

Runs awesome with HJR porting. I would go that route, with your budget you can build a nice 4mil.

Dont forget the swingarm!!! Not much fun when you can NOT keep it down. Whole new bike with my +4 which Kevin told me I would need, at a minimum.

I've had a lot of fun on my 4mil duner.

Runs awesome with HJR porting. I would go that route, with your budget you can build a nice 4mil.

Dont forget the swingarm!!! Not much fun when you can NOT keep it down. Whole new bike with my +4 which Kevin told me I would need, at a minimum.

He proabably wouldnt need a swing arm if he gets gets a good midrange trail port.